Monthly Board Meetings:
All Yes2kids Board meetings are open to the public. We meet on the 3rd Wednesday of every month.
Wednesday, Feb 19, 2014
To Be Announced
Annual Writing Contest starts February 1 - March 12. Contest is open to all 1st-12th graders students in the Antelope Valley and surrounding areas. 1st and 2nd place winners will receive award and prizes. For more information click here
Join us at the 8th Annual Darion Wheat Child abuse Awareness Walk on April 26, 2014 from 9:00am - 12:00pm at Jane Reynolds Park in Lancaster off Avenue J between Sierra Highway And 10th Street West. Check in/Registration starts at 9:00 am. Registration fee is $5.00 per person age 13 to adult. More details and pre registration information click here or for more information Contact Annie Ray with Terrific Kidz @ 661-533-5573
We are in the plannig stages for a new and exciting program for the youth of the Antelope Valley in 2014. Come back soon for updates in the coming months and more information.
If you are intrested in helping to plan the AV YOUTH MUSIC & ART FESTIVAL please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- April 1- 30 - Child Abuse Awareness Month
- April 26, 2014 Darion Wheat Child Abuse Awareness Walk
- February 1 - March 12, 2014 Annual Writing Contest
- April 2, 2014 - Awards Dinner
-April 26-27, 2014 Lancaster Poppy Festival
- July - August 2014 "TNOT" Thursday Night On the Square
- October AV Community Resource Fair
- November Pancake Breakfast